With a total length of only 22 cm and a weight of merely 250 grams this aluminium tripod requires hardly any space and is thus the ideal travel tripod for photo and video enthusiasts. In combination with the fully aluminium ball head CB2.7 the MAGNESIT COPTER meets all requirements expected from a sturdy table tripod. The detachable ball head CB2.7 from the CULLMANN CROSS series in particular convinces in combination with the removable coupling plate. With the standardised 1/4" camera thread one can easily mount a photo or video camera and the standard hot-shoe can be used to fit a flash and a microphone.
The modern design and the high-quality workmanship of the MAGNESIT COPTER with the flat, semicircular tripod legs in association with helicopter rotor blades served as basis for naming the tripod.
Stability, low weight and high-quality workmanship are essential features which speak for the entire MAGNESIT Line and which were at the forefront in the development of the multi-tripod MAGNESIT COPTER.
Convinced by its own quality, CULLMANN grants a 10 year warranty for the MAGNESIT Line.
- 10 years warranty
- Ideal for photography and videography
- Especially for all DSLR cameras with video function
- Sturdy and light-weight multi-function tripod
- Completely made of aluminium
- Small packing dimension (22 cm) and weight (250 gramme)
- Including aluminium ball head CB2.7 with adapter plate (1/4" – hot shoe)